• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My guinea pig just died

I am so so so sorry for your loss.
I started balling my eyes out seeing him and you holding his paws. I couldn't imagine my little piggies to have done this.
May he cross over the rainbow bridge and eat pellets and popcorn there.
Rip Broly
xx

I am so so so sorry for your loss.
I started balling my eyes out seeing him and you holding his paws. I couldn't imagine my little piggies to have done this.
May he cross over the rainbow bridge and eat pellets and popcorn there.
Rip Broly
xx

Thank you! I just wish I could’ve realized an hour or two sooner that something might’ve been wrong.
My last words to Broly before the Vet took him away where that this isn’t goodbye, just see you later, and I’ll have plenty of his snacks in hand ready for him 😭😭😭.

Thank you! I just wish I could’ve realized an hour or two sooner that something might’ve been wrong.
My last words to Broly before the Vet took him away where that this isn’t goodbye, just see you later, and I’ll have plenty of his snacks in hand ready for him 😭😭😭.

That's all sweet! Hopefully Broly heard that and is eating snacks and treats over the rainbow bridge. Broly was lucky to have an owner as good as you. Although he died may he rest in peace in all our hearts popcorning happily over the moon and back down to cross the rainbow bridge.
(Lord I am tearing up) XX
Sending hugs from Pumpkin and Pebbles (my girls) and me.
:hug::luv:

Back