• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

My Life Revolves Around Animals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It was bird cleaning/hiking/cage renovation day today! Thought I'd put up some pics of all the animals :)

Tiger the quail (having a dust bath), Paddington the canary, and Sherlock the quail checking out the cleaned up aviary bottom!

Sherlock and Tiger trying to have a dust bath together :)

Bert, Ernie, Huey and one of the newest- Averroes

Spawn of Satan.... I mean Eamon and Ivee ;)

Eamon and Ivee

I took the top off of the cage that I moved Vixen into and turned her wood hut into a bridge, out up some sides and now, she has even more space to romp around in! The cage is just under 120 cm- like literally 119cm! so I thought I could give her some more space this way! She's using the ramp, but still a little bit uncertain. I think she'll get better at it!

Gouldian Finch, Armagh and William the Canary

Jimmy and I on our hike :)

Me and my Eagle :)

Eagle sporting her new hiking vest for when she's running through the forest like a crazy lady lol Plus, keeping dumb-a** hunters from shooting at my dog.

Goth Mummy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love your photos. My life revolves around my animals too. I have 4 piggies, a bunny, a dog, cat, two ponies and I supervise care of my son's hamster/s. To keep everyone healthy and exercised takes a lot of effort. But on the positive side it means that I dont have too much time to worry about things and I sleep well :) :)

P

piggyfan

What a wonderful life you have. You have so many little ones. It is lovely to see them all.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Always enjoy seeing your photos, you are a very special person and you pets are so lucky to have you.

scottishthistle

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
What a wonderful pet family you have. I particularly love that black and white pic of Jimmy (great name too).

Status
Not open for further replies.