• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Life Revolves Around Animals :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jennifer D

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It was bird cleaning/hiking/cage renovation day today! Thought I'd put up some pics of all the animals :)

Tiger the quail (having a dust bath), Paddington the canary, and Sherlock the quail checking out the cleaned up aviary bottom!

Sherlock and Tiger trying to have a dust bath together :)

Bert, Ernie, Huey and one of the newest- Averroes

Spawn of Satan.... I mean Eamon and Ivee ;)

Eamon and Ivee

I took the top off of the cage that I moved Vixen into and turned her wood hut into a bridge, out up some sides and now, she has even more space to romp around in! The cage is just under 120 cm- like literally 119cm! so I thought I could give her some more space this way! She's using the ramp, but still a little bit uncertain. I think she'll get better at it!

Gouldian Finch, Armagh and William the Canary

Jimmy and I on our hike :)

Me and my Eagle :)

Eagle sporting her new hiking vest for when she's running through the forest like a crazy lady lol Plus, keeping dumb-a** hunters from shooting at my dog.

I love your photos. My life revolves around my animals too. I have 4 piggies, a bunny, a dog, cat, two ponies and I supervise care of my son's hamster/s. To keep everyone healthy and exercised takes a lot of effort. But on the positive side it means that I dont have too much time to worry about things and I sleep well :) :)

What a wonderful life you have. You have so many little ones. It is lovely to see them all.

Always enjoy seeing your photos, you are a very special person and you pets are so lucky to have you.

What a wonderful pet family you have. I particularly love that black and white pic of Jimmy (great name too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back