• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new (temporary) arrival, he's a bit Skinny!

Yes I always wanted some but a) I can't really afford them and b) I can't keep them inside. I wish that I could as he is literally the sweetest piggie.
I will enjoy him for the short while he is mine and then will let him go to someone off the forum most likely as I want him to have a knowledgeable home.
@Flutterby will be front runner as then I still get to see him for cuddles :D[/QUOT

He is a beautiful boy. He is currently enjoying his giraffe bed. But he is missing his lady friends!
The lady I got him off really loved and cared for him but he couldn't stay with her 2 girls once she found it was a boy. She said she cried when she got back home as she really missed him after having him only 3 weeks.
Think I might be helping her with her probably pregnant girls. So there may be Wilbur descendants.

He is a beautiful boy. He is currently enjoying his giraffe bed. But he is missing his lady friends!
The lady I got him off really loved and cared for him but he couldn't stay with her 2 girls once she found it was a boy. She said she cried when she got back home as she really missed him after having him only 3 weeks.
Think I might be helping her with her probably pregnant girls. So there may be Wilbur descendants.
Naughty Boy. :))

Can I ask are the two girls he was with are skinnies too? Plus if they aren’t skinnies what would the babies be like? Would some be skinnies and some furry?
Sorry for my ignorance in advance 🤣

Can I ask are the two girls he was with are skinnies too? Plus if they aren’t skinnies what would the babies be like? Would some be skinnies and some furry?
One forum member had a skinny piggy who gave birth to 3 skinnies and another one full of hair/fur. So it can be mixed. :love:

One forum member had a skinny piggy who gave birth to 3 skinnies and another one full of hair/fur. So it can be mixed. :love:
Oh, that’s fascinating, I did wonder if they any babies would be either furry or bald, but then some with bald bits but with fur x

The 2 girls are semi longhaired piggies. Basically unless the 2 girls are skinny carriers none of the babies will be skinny pigs. The babies will be skinny carriers. To get skinny babies you need to either have 2 skinny pigs together or a skinny and a carrier. He will not be breeding at my house.

I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to skinny pigs, well no hands on experience I mean. Nice to learn new stuff for maybe some in the future :)

He's a gorgeous boy x hope you're enjoying his lovely company @Hank288.

Aw, he’s a lucky little skinny, so many of the Forum members are after him, he really is a little cutie x Thanks for the info on the babies, I just couldn’t figure out what they might be like!

Gorgeous boy.
I'm probably the only forum member not in the queue for him!
I have 3 sows and no more space - it wouldn't work.
Sigh......................

Back