My piggies are so cheeky!

PoppyFloss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This morning I let my two piggies out for floor time, and gave them their daily pellets. I then came back into the room a while later, and I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE. Then I saw them behind the hutch (it is under a piece of furniture with an alcove meant for a desk, but we keep the hutch there instead). They had managed to squeeze past the hutch and behind it, where I keep all of their hay and cleaning supplies! They must’ve seen the bag of pellets and somehow managed to knock it over, and I suspect they have been munching pellets for a long time 🤣🤣🤣!

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
This morning I let my two piggies out for floor time, and gave them their daily pellets. I then came back into the room a while later, and I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE. Then I saw them behind the hutch (it is under a piece of furniture with an alcove meant for a desk, but we keep the hutch there instead). They had managed to squeeze past the hutch and behind it, where I keep all of their hay and cleaning supplies! They must’ve seen the bag of pellets and somehow managed to knock it over, and I suspect they have been munching pellets for a long time 🤣🤣🤣!
That’s s
That’s just like little piggies isn’t it, never miss out when there’s extra grub around 🤣

PoppyFloss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Oh no! It’s happened again! I put the pellets high up on a shelf, but they just climbed up it! The treat bag was lying on the floor when I entered the room. I was looking for Poppy, until I found her on my collection of Harry Potter books, unable to get down. I’ve a feeling Flossy chased her up there so she could have the treats, as she was looking chubbier than usual. I made steps with my other books for her so she could get down, but I think she was up there a long time because my books are coated in poop and urine 🤮. I am a piggy mum through and through 🤣
I guess I will start cleaning now.... 805AA8E3-7D57-42BD-9580-245329F29CC9.jpeg76CB7FA7-91D6-4C84-AD14-659EA8B5BEF3.jpeg

BoredBellaaa

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
🤣🤣reminds me of one time when I left the bag of pellets by the side of the cage and Alfie managed to chew it open and snag extra pellets! Piggies are cheeky little ones!