• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My piggies are so cheeky!

PoppyFloss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This morning I let my two piggies out for floor time, and gave them their daily pellets. I then came back into the room a while later, and I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE. Then I saw them behind the hutch (it is under a piece of furniture with an alcove meant for a desk, but we keep the hutch there instead). They had managed to squeeze past the hutch and behind it, where I keep all of their hay and cleaning supplies! They must’ve seen the bag of pellets and somehow managed to knock it over, and I suspect they have been munching pellets for a long time 🤣🤣🤣!

This morning I let my two piggies out for floor time, and gave them their daily pellets. I then came back into the room a while later, and I couldn’t find them ANYWHERE. Then I saw them behind the hutch (it is under a piece of furniture with an alcove meant for a desk, but we keep the hutch there instead). They had managed to squeeze past the hutch and behind it, where I keep all of their hay and cleaning supplies! They must’ve seen the bag of pellets and somehow managed to knock it over, and I suspect they have been munching pellets for a long time 🤣🤣🤣!
That’s s
That’s just like little piggies isn’t it, never miss out when there’s extra grub around 🤣

Oh no! It’s happened again! I put the pellets high up on a shelf, but they just climbed up it! The treat bag was lying on the floor when I entered the room. I was looking for Poppy, until I found her on my collection of Harry Potter books, unable to get down. I’ve a feeling Flossy chased her up there so she could have the treats, as she was looking chubbier than usual. I made steps with my other books for her so she could get down, but I think she was up there a long time because my books are coated in poop and urine 🤮. I am a piggy mum through and through 🤣
I guess I will start cleaning now.... 805AA8E3-7D57-42BD-9580-245329F29CC9.jpeg76CB7FA7-91D6-4C84-AD14-659EA8B5BEF3.jpeg

🤣🤣reminds me of one time when I left the bag of pellets by the side of the cage and Alfie managed to chew it open and snag extra pellets! Piggies are cheeky little ones!

Back