• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My piggies

Lady Kelly

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I don't often share photos so I thought an update on my current pigs with photos was in order. I'm not going to apologise for my face cos if you knew how little sleep I have had this past week thanks to a little person teething and needing a ginormous poop (which finally arrived at 1am this morning!) You'd be impressed at how well I look :))

Poppy - more hair than pig. She's still not a fan of being held and has become a lot more vocal since Daisy's passing
IMG_20210406_110531.jpg

Lily - a special little piggy who used to scream the place down the second a human went near her, then she injured her eye and having to medicate several times a day stopped the screaming. She'll never be a cuddly pig but she tolerates a handling now.
IMG_20210406_110828.jpg

Boris - he's really changed recently. I've never had a boar/sow combo where the male asserts dominance but he seems to be trying for it at the moment. Reminds me a bit of my first boar, Peter, in that he's a wimp and squeals everytime you clip a nail. You'd think it was the end of the world :roll:

IMG_20210406_111313.jpg

Back