• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Need a name

Chels

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Help, Need a name for this new little one (the black one) The other one is called Poppy because of her red eyes

Attachments

• 5660A7F1-FAAC-43AA-B219-BCD35A72A74A.jpeg
    5660A7F1-FAAC-43AA-B219-BCD35A72A74A.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 06E39EC6-CC89-40F4-A2EA-8E5F835618CB.jpeg
    06E39EC6-CC89-40F4-A2EA-8E5F835618CB.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
I'm sure something will present itself to you after a while, but to me she looks like she could be: Suki, Juniper, Holly, Tilly, Kitty

Piggies tend to name themselves after a few days. A name will just pop right into your head. She looks like a Smokey to me.

You will find a name that suits her comes to you.
Whatever she is called she and Poppy are stunning

Had a wee black piggy called Smudge, I called him Smudge because he was so fast all you would see is a black smudge going from one end of the cage to the other!

Panther. Both p names 😊 I’m not very imaginative!

Sooty, Ash, Coal, Smokey or Dusty? Haha my name's are mostly about the leftovers of a fire.

I would wait and see what you end up calling her when you talk to her. That's how my Little Dude got his name.

Guinea pigs tend to name themselves. When Christian, Meg and Dennis were born here (shop pregnancy) Christian was always going to be Christian as he's several shades of grey :doh:, Meg was always going to be Meg cos she looks like a Meg and we didn't know what Dennis was going to be called until we decided Dennis suited him after trying lots of other names and him being none of those.

Back