• Potential Forum Meet - Manchester Saturday March 2nd Details here!.
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.
  • As from Wednesday, 30th January, Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic will be relocating to 1 The Drive, Northampton, NN1 4RY

Netto c&c cage £14.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
I'd just been looking through my leaflet that had been put through the door and not even noticed them!

My OH has just been out to get us a Indian takeaway and nipped into Netto for toilet rolls too:))
I don't really need anymore C&C as I still have a box and a half spare from my last lot of B&Q purchase, but I cant resist a bargain, and they will come in handy I'm sure.

Thanks for posting

:)p

hellsbells82

Teenage Guinea Pig
they're a good deal, I've got packs on order from B&Q but no sign of them so far so might see if I can get to Netto and get them from there instead

Salt n Peppers mum

Adult Guinea Pig
They have them in my store today - they always seem to start their promo items a day early.

I got a box for spare :) - they only had about 4 boxes in.

Sonia

Tried phoning Netto for 2 hours..engaged...haha i bet its because of the cubes..i want to know if Warley have them in before i make the trek.

hellsbells82

Teenage Guinea Pig
Tried phoning Netto for 2 hours..engaged...haha i bet its because of the cubes..i want to know if Warley have them in before i make the trek.
yeah I'm not fancying taking 2 buses each way with the kids if they don't have any in Coventry so am trying to decide if I can be bothered to go

Status
Not open for further replies.