• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Netto c&c cage £14.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
weird i can from mine.
here you go:

5562018336_244f21f9a9.jpg
[/url]

Available from Monday

I'd just been looking through my leaflet that had been put through the door and not even noticed them!

My OH has just been out to get us a Indian takeaway and nipped into Netto for toilet rolls too:))
I don't really need anymore C&C as I still have a box and a half spare from my last lot of B&Q purchase, but I cant resist a bargain, and they will come in handy I'm sure.

Thanks for posting

:)p

thanks for sharing what a fab deal :)

they're a good deal, I've got packs on order from B&Q but no sign of them so far so might see if I can get to Netto and get them from there instead

They have them in my store today - they always seem to start their promo items a day early.

I got a box for spare :) - they only had about 4 boxes in.

Tried phoning Netto for 2 hours..engaged...haha i bet its because of the cubes..i want to know if Warley have them in before i make the trek.

Tried phoning Netto for 2 hours..engaged...haha i bet its because of the cubes..i want to know if Warley have them in before i make the trek.

yeah I'm not fancying taking 2 buses each way with the kids if they don't have any in Coventry so am trying to decide if I can be bothered to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back