• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New dark mode.

That's better in dark mode now but still having difficulty reading it as the font is a wee bit too small for my tired old eyes.

That's better in dark mode now but still having difficulty reading it as the font is a wee bit too small for my tired old eyes.
The font is going to be small until we can sort out the dark theme so that people are happy, then we can look at creating alternate font size versions, as the light theme has "Child" themes that are the ones you choose for larger fonts.

Oooo I’ve just come online and it looks much better! The greyer-white font is much easier on the eyes. Thank you!
Want to know what's funny? I've not even changed it as I've only just got to my computer. I posted that message about sorting the font out while I was out walking the dog from my phone.

It would if there was a change font size which there doesn't seem to be!
Maybe that is only for Samsung Internet. On Chrome on my phone I tap the Chrome icon, 3 dots at the top, go to Settings then Accessibility, at the top is a slider for text size. It only seems to change the banner and heading sizes though, plus the text when you tap reply.

Want to know what's funny? I've not even changed it as I've only just got to my computer. I posted that message about sorting the font out while I was out walking the dog from my phone.
You know what..I was actually thinking to myself I’m not sure if it’s any different! But thought surely he has..as i thought that’s what piggies&buns was saying was much better..I had my brightness turned right down so I think that’s what convinced me 🤣🤣

Back