• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

New Ramp And Loft!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florrieberry

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Looks Fab!

Bet their happy with the extra space? :)
Yes, so am I. We didn't intend to have a third but she was on her own in a pet shop which seemed so sad, then my two teenage daughters decided to to go halves and buy her for me! (Now we have one each, as they got one each for Christmas.... But in October!) Although the pet shop said our cage was big enough (1.2 x 60cm)it clearly wasn't, so I plagued everybody on this forum and hence this result, I'm well Pleased ! Thank you to all.They look so relaxed

Veggies Galore

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Yes, so am I. We didn't intend to have a third but she was on her own in a pet shop which seemed so sad, then my two teenage daughters decided to to go halves and buy her for me! (Now we have one each, as they got one each for Christmas.... But in October!) Although the pet shop said our cage was big enough (1.2 x 60cm)it clearly wasn't, so I plagued everybody on this forum and hence this result, I'm well Pleased ! Thank you to all.They look so relaxed

We done - your set up looks fantastic. You can plague us any time if it improves the lives of your guinea pigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.