• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Ramp And Loft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks Fab!

Bet their happy with the extra space? :)
Yes, so am I. We didn't intend to have a third but she was on her own in a pet shop which seemed so sad, then my two teenage daughters decided to to go halves and buy her for me! (Now we have one each, as they got one each for Christmas.... But in October!) Although the pet shop said our cage was big enough (1.2 x 60cm)it clearly wasn't, so I plagued everybody on this forum and hence this result, I'm well Pleased ! Thank you to all.They look so relaxed

Yes, so am I. We didn't intend to have a third but she was on her own in a pet shop which seemed so sad, then my two teenage daughters decided to to go halves and buy her for me! (Now we have one each, as they got one each for Christmas.... But in October!) Although the pet shop said our cage was big enough (1.2 x 60cm)it clearly wasn't, so I plagued everybody on this forum and hence this result, I'm well Pleased ! Thank you to all.They look so relaxed

We done - your set up looks fantastic. You can plague us any time if it improves the lives of your guinea pigs.

Looks really cool, well done. Love the speedy piggy action shot in the first photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back