• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

New Shed Day

Can’t wait to see your new shed!

(I’m a little jealous! I was supposed to get a new shed back in late spring but with lockdowns etc all plans were put on hold. Got to wait until next spring now 😞 )

How exciting.
Don't forget to document it and maybe add it to the housing threead on sheds - people are always after good advice on setting up a shed so It would be really helpful.
Will do we are basically giving them free roam of the whole shed, so just need to get it up, get the Lino down and then decide how to configure it inside 👍🏻

Almost there! We have just come in 😩. Lino to lay, new less steep ramp to fit. Re using the sides of the old hutch to make a permanent area for the piggies and a few more hides to go in. Thermometer ordered and Shelves to go in then I think we are all done. Oh and a bit more painting! I hope the boys enjoy it once we move them in 😍E55F7949-EABA-4A2B-853A-6D37DFC650AB.jpeg0A04184D-3D4A-4916-B8F8-FAB44AE17B5A.jpeg9BD1AFF8-7C5E-4C0D-9160-11DDA0EAAC13.jpeg

Looks lovely! They are going to be such happy little critters with all of that space 🙌

Back