• Issues with online booking at The Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. Read more here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

New Toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kara02

Junior Guinea Pig
Hi! I'm looking to buy Custard some new toys to keep him happy during the day whilst I'm out. I was wondering what toys your piggies love so I can add them to Custard's fairly big collection!

Thank you!❤

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2017/18
Mine aren't very interested in bought toys, but they love the cardboard tubes from toilet rolls/kitchen paper (cut them length wise so they can't get heads stuck) stuffed with hay, cardboard boxes and paper bags again stuffed with hay. If you use paper carrier bags cut the handles off.

kara02

Junior Guinea Pig
Anything made of willow is always a favorite here.
My lot love willow balls or sea-grass balls, stuffed with hay.
I've got a few willow things so I'm going to be picking a few more up. Thank you!

kara02

Junior Guinea Pig
Anything made of willow is always a favorite here.
My lot love willow balls or sea-grass balls, stuffed with hay.
Mine aren't very interested in bought toys, but they love the cardboard tubes from toilet rolls/kitchen paper (cut them length wise so they can't get heads stuck) stuffed with hay, cardboard boxes and paper bags again stuffed with hay. If you use paper carrier bags cut the handles off.
Yeah tubes is always a favourite here too! I've always got spares just in case he's chewed everything else! Thank you!

Tiny

Forum Donator 2016/17
Willow and seagrass balls (though they won't touch the third in the pack, flexible sticks?), anything cardboard they can nibble, throw about and use as hideys! They're energetic youngsters so - a bit like human kids - everything goes in their mouths and/or gets destroyed!

kara02

Junior Guinea Pig
Willow and seagrass balls (though they won't touch the third in the pack, flexible sticks?), anything cardboard they can nibble, throw about and use as hideys! They're energetic youngsters so - a bit like human kids - everything goes in their mouths and/or gets destroyed!
Custard has some willow balls and loves them! Thank you!

Flutterby

PHOTO COMPETITION WINNER
Forum Donator 2017/18
It's a toy that you can stuff hay or veggies into and they can pull it around trying to get stuff out. Its gap are safe so no stuck piggies. Its from Pets At Home.

Teddybear22

Rescue Buddy
Forum Donator 2017/18
Teddy liked almost anything made of wood. But his favourite toys of all the time were these ones without a doubt!:
IMG-20151104-WA0011.jpg

You can find them online by: Rosewood Boredom Breakers Woodies Fruity Rollers

Piggy mum

Junior Guinea Pig
My boys love houses made of cardboard boxes! I bought them a mirror with a bell on it from the bird section of P@H and it freaked them out at first but now they love it!

Cavy Kung-Fu

Forum Donator 2017/18
My boys love houses made of cardboard boxes! I bought them a mirror with a bell on it from the bird section of P@H and it freaked them out at first but now they love it!
My piggies love a good bell! They ring it for their dinner XD

Egg boxes with readigrass in is also a firm favourite :)

Status
Not open for further replies.