• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Nugget Comparison Chart

I use the Burgess mint. Would it be beneficial if I mix in some grainless nuggets with it? I'm just a little bit alarmed that the calcium is higher than other brands

I wouldn't worry too much as long as you aren't feeding too much of others things high in calcium.

Cucumber, various peppers, some parsnip and swede, coriander, occasionally parsley and carrots. Now and again they get some fruit.

Has anyone tried Beaphar care plus?
Beaphar nature seems to be much better quality ingredient wise. You would think "care plus" would be a better variation but seems to have not great ingredients x

Hi sorry but can you play tell me what is the best food to get in the UK I will be getting my guinea pigs next week :)

Hi sorry but can you play tell me what is the best food to get in the UK I will be getting my guinea pigs next week :)

It depends on your budget to be honest. If it's high then you are looking at the versele laga, JR farm grainless or the Bunny GuineaPig basic. If not, then my best advise it to just steer clear of the supermarket and own brand foods.

It depends on your budget to be honest. If it's high then you are looking at the versele laga, JR farm grainless or the Bunny GuineaPig basic. If not, then my best advise it to just steer clear of the supermarket and own brand foods.

I am not using a budget to be honest as I would rather my pigs got the best so anything under £15 a month

My piggies are on muesli where they are right now but once with me I will slowly be switching them over to nuggets. My bunny was always on Burgess Excel and did well on it so I think I'll give my piggies the guinea pig version.

My piggies are on muesli where they are right now but once with me I will slowly be switching them over to nuggets. My bunny was always on Burgess Excel and did well on it so I think I'll give my piggies the guinea pig version.
Have u got a link for this ?

You can get it from most major retailers like pets at home, Jolleys, pets corner etc. Some small shops may stock it too. Also on amazon, ebay and various different online stores. I get mine from Amazon.

Back