• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Off to cat and rabbit we go... Got home to shadow cold, panting, dying basicly 😔

Just take things slowly. You are grieving. A lot of people do not think animals especially the smaller variety are worth bothering about. However this forums members will understand exactly what you are going through. Losing an animal with which you have built up such a loving bond with will always be hard to accept.
You have given them a better life than a lot of animals who will never have experienced a loving caring home

Just take things slowly. You are grieving. A lot of people do not think animals especially the smaller variety are worth bothering about. However this forums members will understand exactly what you are going through. Losing an animal with which you have built up such a loving bond with will always be hard to accept.
You have given them a better life than a lot of animals who will never have experienced a loving caring home
Thankyou, I think I am grieving, it normally gets me a few days after. I don't go upset but more numb and moody. Everything is annoying me lately. Going out in the Christmas crowds today did not help, I got what I had to ( dinner for tonight) and went straight home. Instantly I felt better

Getting p'eed off is very much natural with grief. Accept it, allow yourself to validate those feelings and in time you will process them and move on. Be kind to yourself

Getting p'eed off is very much natural with grief. Accept it, allow yourself to validate those feelings and in time you will process them and move on. Be kind to yourself
Thanks 👍. I'm going to have a daytime sleep in a minute. Love it, il try not to wake even grumpier. Everytime I wake though, I crave a bag of sweets. How strange

I saw an old friend of mine recently, not a close one but knew him years (and not by choice to see him!). He said how stupid I was to spend so much on Ped and Jess, I should have ‘got rid of them’ before all the stress and cash I spent. ‘Not even a dog’. Prat! But he’s nothing and glad I haven’t seen him for ages, don’t need him in my life.
I’ve got family members (my mum included :eek:) that don’t seem to understand why I’m still grieving for Ped, even my Rupert, after all this time. Just little pets. Nope!
Talk as much as you want about your lovely boy, sure us lot all understand xx

I saw an old friend of mine recently, not a close one but knew him years (and not by choice to see him!). He said how stupid I was to spend so much on Ped and Jess, I should have ‘got rid of them’ before all the stress and cash I spent. ‘Not even a dog’. Prat! But he’s nothing and glad I haven’t seen him for ages, don’t need him in my life.
I’ve got family members (my mum included :eek:) that don’t seem to understand why I’m still grieving for Ped, even my Rupert, after all this time. Just little pets. Nope!
Talk as much as you want about your lovely boy, sure us lot all understand xx
Thanks, people like that are thick. Bad wiring in the brain somewhere. It's not just a different way of thinking, it's wrong

Thanks, people like that are thick. Bad wiring in the brain somewhere. It's not just a different way of thinking, it's wrong
Definitely, just hoping I won’t see him again for another few years! He probably thought the same after my mini-rant about my babies! :)):box:

Back