• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Operation Monday Hi

Oh so sorry for your loss as @VickiA has said the shock must have been too much. Don't blame yourself you did what you thought was the best for her and you really couldn't have left her with such a big lump. She will be out of pain now and in her prime playing zoomies at the Rainbow Bridge with her new friends.:hug:to you cos you need it!

Thanks the vet has just rang up to check on her nearly had her crying as well x

So sorry - you did your best for her.
Take time to grieve for her and be gentle with yourself today.

Oh no.... I’ve just read this. So sorry for your loss. You did everything you could for her. Huge hugs :luv:
RIP lovely Poppy & popcorn free over rainbow bridge x

I’m so sorry for your loss:( You did everything you could and you were a fantastic slave for her, massive hugs :hug: xx
RIP Poppy xx

I'm so sorry. You gave here a chance with your loving care, no one could do more. Sending you hugs.
RIP sweet Poppy.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a piggy hours after a major operation. It's truly heartbreaking. The only thing we need to think in times like this is that we did everything we could to save and give them a better chance to prolong their life. Just hold on to all the good memories with them. Loads of hugs and kisses for you and the rest of your piggies.

Back