• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Oreo Broke The Tunnel By Eddi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swissgreys

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
A terrible thing happened in our home today.

Oreo and I were out enjoying some grass time (that isn't the terrible part by the way) and we were both very happy.
When we have grass time we like to eat a little, and then chase each other and popcorn.
This is how happy grass time makes us.

I was chasing Oreo and she stopped in the middle of the tunnel and did a huge popcorn, and she broke the tunnel!
The whole tunnel was completely broken, and we couldn't understand what had happened at all.
We tried to lay in the tunnel but it was just too broken.
The tunnel was not working at all anymore, and I told Oreo it was probably her huge bottom that did it.

It was awful - I love my ratty old willow tunnel - and now Oreo has ruined it.
I did try to lay in it, but somehow it just wasn't the same.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Luckily the boring slave seems to be a bit of an expert in tunnel technology, and once she stopped laughing (I have no idea what she found so hilarious) she fixed our tunnel, and now it works again.
I love my tunnel.

Poor Eddi, what with that and the strawberry hidey, you are having a tough time! But that stoical little face of yours shows that you are made of strong stuff. Maybe you just need a few blueberries for the trauma, we'll have a word with your slave...

I feel that I must be honest and say that I did indeed get blueberries today.
They helped to ease the trauma of the temporarily* broken tunnel.

*The boring slave made me write temporarily, as she seems to think it wasn't broken for long and it wasn't that traumatic.
But she doesn't live with Oreo, and she doesn't love that tunnel like I do, so what does she know?

:)) Oh Eddi, forgive Oreo and her :drool: piggy bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back