Thanks Yvonne. Hope you and your piggies are well xxHope that both your piggies are feeling better soon.xx
Sadly, we have not had a great couple of months. We have lost both our skinny pigs. Pongo to lymphoma and then Val succumbed to her genetic heart defect. For the first time in 10 years we have no skinnies and it seems quiet in the piggy room without their constant wheeking.Thanks Yvonne. Hope you and your piggies are well xx
Oh no. I’m sorry. What a rollercoaster ride. Skinnies, as you know, live fast and pass fast. Sending you and Allen (sp?) hugs.Sadly, we have not had a great couple of months. We have lost both our skinny pigs. Pongo to lymphoma and then Val succumbed to her genetic heart defect. For the first time in 10 years we have no skinnies and it seems quiet in the piggy room without their constant wheeking.
The other piggies are all doing well. Arfur gave us a scare earlier in the year. He has had two teeth removed and needs regular dentals but you wouldn't know that he had been unwell.
We are both fine.![]()
I will do my best to get to Salisbury if a meet is arranged. It would be lovely to see you.Oh no. I’m sorry. What a rollercoaster ride. Skinnies, as you know, live fast and pass fast. Sending you and Allen (sp?) hugs.
Are you able to come down south for a Salisbury meet. I know it’s not easy but a northern meet didn’t happen. X
You tooI will do my best to get to Salisbury if a meet is arranged. It would be lovely to see you.
Sorry that you’ve had such a difficult time.Sadly, we have not had a great couple of months. We have lost both our skinny pigs. Pongo to lymphoma and then Val succumbed to her genetic heart defect. For the first time in 10 years we have no skinnies and it seems quiet in the piggy room without their constant wheeking.
The other piggies are all doing well. Arfur gave us a scare earlier in the year. He has had two teeth removed and needs regular dentals but you wouldn't know that he had been unwell.
We are both fine.![]()



Hi @Claire W. Thanks for the healing vibes.Healing vibes for both Pinky and PatrickI’m sure Patrick will feel much better once he’s had the lump removed x
I’ll keep you updated.I hope the removal goes well and it heals nicely![]()
Nothing is coming out.It looks sore but nice and clean to be fair it may feel a little easier now it has burstbut I'm obviously just giving my opinion no expert of course
![]()