• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Patrick has a lump and a bladder stone and an abscess 😔

Poor Patrick, that looks sore. Sending healing vibes from me and the piggies.xx
 
I emptied Pebble’s cyst a few times for him. His was small though. Pea size.

I’ll see what it looks like tomorrow. Hopefully it will start to empty itself and I’ll only have to help it 🤞🏻
 
Patrick has lost more weight. I have also noticed he occasionally squeaks when pooping. There has been no blood that I have seen. (I’ve had them on white sheets today).

He’s pooping ok, popcorning and eating veggies. Obviously not enough hay though. His front teeth are straight.

I’ve given him painkillers, critical care (about 45ml!) and put some sudocream on his cyst.

I’ll call the vets Monday to see if we can bring his operation forward. Hopefully it’s only his cyst upsetting him and not a UTI.
 
I hope things go OK for Patrick and the problem can be found and cured quickly ❤️🙏 Poor boy, get better soon ❤️
 
Back
Top