• Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Patrick has a lump and a bladder stone and an abscess 😔

This year has been awful with poorly piggies 😢

Hopefully after this issue it sorted I can have a long illness free time with them.
After Stripe was so sick I've had a whole year of healthy pigs and I find myself saying "this is how I imagined having piggies"

Hopefully it will happen to you too

Nursing pigs is so hard! I used to cry when Stripe was paralyzed but it was so rewarding when he got well.
 
Hey Harry @exia I’m on the soup. Yum yum AND loxicom.

Love Patrick
Oh Patrick I'm so happy for you even though I never had any drugs! But syringes and cc ♥️
Hope you have a speedy recovery, and dont forget to tell your hooman you can have cc anytime. Like everyday forever.

Loving purrs from Harry
 
They are going to scan his tummy to check for stones as he has been squeaking a bit recently.

He is scheduled to have the op about 12.30 🤞🏻
 
Back
Top