Yes! I told the vet to watch that one !Brilliant has Pinky gone with him?![]()
Yes! I told the vet to watch that one !Brilliant has Pinky gone with him?![]()
He is certainly a character from what you've told usYes! I told the vet to watch that one !

I lost a young healthy boar some years ago to a stone. He was about Patrick’s age. It was the anaesthetic that caused him to pass away. He had a bad reaction to it.Patrick is young and in good condition. The stone is small, although still very painful. But you know him best. We are here for you![]()
That’s very true. Thank youI know this might sound silly and please don't take anything I say negatively it's just I realise you don't actually have much time as such to decide.
What would you say to another forum member if they had told you the same about their precious boy? Perhaps you don't know but one thing you wouldn't say is you must be doing something wrong![]()
No he’s not. Thank you. I did have some more happy days with Pebble after his stone diagnosis.I'm so very sorry.![]()
But you have to take into account that most piggies tolerate the anaesthetic very well.
And don't let anyone rush you into making a final decision.
Even if you decide against the operation, is Patrick feeling so bad at the moment that you have to make the final decision tomorrow?
So don't let the vet rush you!No he’s not. Thank you. I did have some more happy days with Pebble after his stone diagnosis.![]()
and happy wheeks to Patrick