• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Patsy has sore feet.

Awww! Cute little guinea feetsies! I'm glad she's improving. 😊

Those do look so much better.
There are benefits to piggies in having such dedicated slaves ❤

Sent pictures of Patsy's feet to Rachel this morning and she was pleased how much better they are now looking. Patsy is very happy that she can have Metacam for another 7 days and her lovely warm foot spas are going to continue as well. She also says she is going to save lots of Poops of Protest especially for when her Hooman dries her off and will probably wee all over her Hooman too just for extra fun!

Patsy has just started to run and hide from me when I tell her it's foot spa time. This has happened over the last couple of days. I'm very happy about this as she now is clearly feeling settled enough here after 5 months to tell me what she wants and that clearly isn't being picked up!

Oh gosh such an improvement, well done Jacky and well done Patsy x

They look so much better. Well done mummy pig, you are an excellent nurse.😃🐾

Sent pictures of Patsy's feet to Rachel (Vet) this morning. Rachel is happy that Patsy's front feet have completely healed :) but the back feet still need the foot spa for a little while longer. Patsy is getting a bid fed up of the foot spas now but enjoys the Metacam and the SS Recovery food she gets to keep her still.

not long now Patsy and your little back tootsies will be all healed and no more foot spas x

Oh them poor pinkies, you doing a great job Jackie, since you started the thread , , I've checked my 4 feet , , not me I've only two lol.
Mean piggies,,
Little loves can cause us lots work,
Patsy you keep them pinkies all clean and bright, xx

Back