• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Peaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurens758

New Born Pup
Reaction score
It is with a broken heart that I announce Peaches has passed away. She's only been gone for about two weeks now, but we're all still heartbroken about her. We're happy we got to spend time with her after Peanut's death, but we miss her so much. I waited a little while to write this, just because I knew it would be a little easier to think about her later on rather than right at the time.

Peaches, you're already so missed. The first few days of seeing your empty cages stacked up in the living room were terrible for everyone. After Peanut passed away, we made it our mission to make you as comfortable and happy without your sister as we could. It broke our hearts that you two were no longer together, but we wanted to spoil you for as long as you were going to live.

We bought you a smaller cage to sleep in at night, and we called it your nighttime suite. I always looked forward to bringing you upstairs at night. You would get so excited for your lettuce, and you looked so comfy inside of the suite. It was my favorite thing to see. Though you had lost a significant amount of weight, you were still as sweet and beautiful as you had been your entire life. I loved to brush you at night, and every morning when we'd take you back downstairs to your bigger cage, I'd give you a little kiss on the head. Seeing you every morning put me in a better mood.

I try to remember all of the happy times with you and Peanut, and it helps. You were both so sweet and I loved that your personalities were so unique. I miss you both. You were our first guinea pigs, and aside from the fact that I'm heartbroken, I also feel like a part of my childhood is now over.

I hope you two are together somewhere. You both loved each other and always got along as adorable sisters. I know I'll see you again someday. I love you.

IMG_5499.JPG

Oh no :( I'm so sorry for your loss. Run free little one x

I'm sorry for your loss of your precious Peaches,
your first piggies always hold a special place in your heart.
May the sunshine on your lovely piggies,be remembered in the sky.
RIP Peaches.

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. She had a wonderful life with you and you will never forget her

Sleep well little one

RIP Peaches
x x

I'm so sorry for your loss,
Sleep tight Peaches,
Popcorn over the rainbow bridge, where Peanut is waiting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back