• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Perfect piggy bride looking for a model groom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another naughty cousin who sneaked into the buffet early....

P1060370.jpg

And Granny who is wondering what all the fuss is about.....

DSC05535.jpg

This is the Guinea Pig who wanted to marry the beautiful bride but got turned down because he is way to young. So now he is in his room crying about it. Poor Guy is heart broken :(

Sweets004.jpg

Whee are not too sure what whee gonna do about mummy........whee is really worried.............she was happily looking thru.......THEN SHE SAW ......... well you guys know what she saw.......

Our machine is just overloaded, Nexy is worried that even with the help of Tommy and Bella it just wont be enough...........:...:...:...

Give us sometime please whee gonna work hard.........

TAP TAP TAP ........................TINKER TINKER TINKER...................HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER...................

TO BE CONTINUED.............

Velvey i'm exhausted i've spent hours and hours on this machine......... Bella and Tommy have been wonderful ................ fantastic well done guys!

WOOOOOOOOF TWEEEEEEEEET you're welcome Velvet !

Now tell me is it ready? well yup whee're pretty sure it will work............just need to crank her up!

So will i do the count down? Yeah sure but whee'll have to start from the beginning tho......... ahhhh got you ok Nexy..

on the count of three

ONE TWO THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP ......................JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP .........................

ok now go for it Nexy....... okie dokie Velvey..........

PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ..........................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP ...................o....................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................oh my.......................GULP................ohhh feeling woozey ................... (oh fuzz butt, come on everyone together!)................PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP PUMP .....................oh thanks girls.............GULP.....................gorgeous................handsome..................
pretty....................pinkalicious.................two toned....................luscious................kissable ones............sweeeeeet.......................cute...................wonderful.................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS, TOOFIES and TONGUES ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

OMG this thread is just drool (times infinity) drool

Here is the mother of the groom who still thinks that her son has married down and that her new in-laws are even more appallling than her own family! But one needs to be the gracious, perfect hostess at all times.

7e94a566.jpg

Here is the mother of the groom who still thinks that her son has married down and that her new in-laws are even more appallling than her own family! But one needs to be the gracious, perfect hostess at all times.

7e94a566.jpg

oooooooooooh dear.............our mummy will not be able to survive this thread whee thinks :{
whee gonna put her to bed......she is old :(|)
whee's loving seeing so many of our lovely friends xoxoxoxoxoxo

7e94a566.jpg
[/QUOTE]

And Granny still wonders what all the fuss is about...

DSC05533.jpg

Grumpy nearby 'homeowner' trying to sleep ...

"Will you please keep the noise down?"

05052011358.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back