• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pets At Home Hay Racks Reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaxy&nibbles

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
after I emailed petsathome regarding the hay racks we were all after this is the reply I got about a week ago...

Dear Mrs Taylor,

Many thanks for your email.

Please firstly accept my apologies for the length of time taken to reply to you. We have been experiencing some issues with our systems beyond our control. I can assure you that this unfortunate episode is not an accurate reflection of the normally high standard of efficiency we seek to provide to our customers.

We are currently trialling the hay boxes with the stores we do have plans to hopefully produce them for sale. The pet team have not given us a date as yet.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the upset caused.

Kind Regards

Farrah Connolly

Customer Services Advisor

Pets At Home

Well that's a start. Thanks for posting this. Well done for getting a reply too! I've emailed a few times and never got a reply!:-)

You had a reply from P@H ? That's good news for a start ! I emailed them once for more information about their pellets and never got a reply .

PS - I don't use their pellets any more !

I do like the racks they have in their piggy sections, it's good to know they are thinking about stocking them.

I've sent 3 emails and no reply. I was beginning to think that they never replied to anyone.

That's naff! At least there has been one reply between all the emails :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back