Picture And Video Overload!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeewoffee

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love my girls so much, I have recently introduced a new baby Pandora and after a few squabbles on the initial introduction they have taken her on and welcomed her with open arms I am so pleased and proud of them, and Pandora is such a brave little girl and so full of character, I have never known anything like it, she really makes me laugh, I think she has the piggy equivalent to ADHD though, unless I am just used to oldies. Anyway here you are:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

mcbeth

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Bless n so glad they have let the little one in x n am sure one of my boys as adhd too lol x

ayemee

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Gorgeous girlies! I've found that with my younger girls. I was used to looking after grumpy (but gorgeous) old boars before. :wub:

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awww She is gorgeous Chloe :love: so tiny compared to the others :)) You are lucky you didn't lose your tongue in last photo :))

Toffeewoffee

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know! I was just innocently eating a bit of spinach and she came up and pinched it! :)) she always likes to snif my nose and lips haha, she is so cute. x

Toffeewoffee

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
She really is a darling and my older 2 have really taken to her which i am relieved about! She only weighs 350g so is teeny tiny!

luciee

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know what you mean,, after having a slightly older pig, young ones seem hyperactive lol. I think we just forget how much energy they have when little, like bombing round their runs in laps of madness! haha :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.