• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Picture And Video Overload!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toffeewoffee

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I love my girls so much, I have recently introduced a new baby Pandora and after a few squabbles on the initial introduction they have taken her on and welcomed her with open arms I am so pleased and proud of them, and Pandora is such a brave little girl and so full of character, I have never known anything like it, she really makes me laugh, I think she has the piggy equivalent to ADHD though, unless I am just used to oldies. Anyway here you are:

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Bless n so glad they have let the little one in x n am sure one of my boys as adhd too lol x

Gorgeous girlies! I've found that with my younger girls. I was used to looking after grumpy (but gorgeous) old boars before. :wub:

Awww She is gorgeous Chloe :love: so tiny compared to the others :)) You are lucky you didn't lose your tongue in last photo :))

I know! I was just innocently eating a bit of spinach and she came up and pinched it! :)) she always likes to snif my nose and lips haha, she is so cute. x

She really is a darling and my older 2 have really taken to her which i am relieved about! She only weighs 350g so is teeny tiny!

I know what you mean,, after having a slightly older pig, young ones seem hyperactive lol. I think we just forget how much energy they have when little, like bombing round their runs in laps of madness! haha :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back