• Dying, terminal illness and euthanasia: New sensitive support guide for guinea pig owners Please Click Here

Pig-friendly Uk Holidays

Kallasia

Forum Donator 2017/18
Reaction score
Hi All,

So does anyone have any recommendations for guinea-pig friendly (preferably self-catering) places in the UK? Or places to avoid?
We enjoyed going to the Lake District and St Annes-on-the-Sea but that was before these adorable two fluffy-bums came into our lives. If you know anywhere in these places especially, your recommendations would be much appreciated!

I am aware of some boardings locally but I want to take our piggies with us, really :)

(Ps, I have M.E. so accommodation needs to be disabled-friendly too!)

2017-06-04 16.46.07a.jpg
Errol left, Binky right :)

BScran

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
PS I also suggest searching more generally for dog friendly holidays and then enquiring with the owner because they are already willing to consider pets. The one I suugested that's in Watchet is quite a distance from you.

With regards to the ME - feel for you. Been there too. This course is really good for helping to learn to manage the stress of it a bit better. It's free. If it appeals you can register an interest for the next one. I think I found out it is around October time.

Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance - Online Course

All the best.