• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Kallasia

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi All,

So does anyone have any recommendations for guinea-pig friendly (preferably self-catering) places in the UK? Or places to avoid?
We enjoyed going to the Lake District and St Annes-on-the-Sea but that was before these adorable two fluffy-bums came into our lives. If you know anywhere in these places especially, your recommendations would be much appreciated!

I am aware of some boardings locally but I want to take our piggies with us, really :)

(Ps, I have M.E. so accommodation needs to be disabled-friendly too!)

2017-06-04 16.46.07a.jpg
Errol left, Binky right :)

Best of luck in your search! Stunning piggles :love:

PS I also suggest searching more generally for dog friendly holidays and then enquiring with the owner because they are already willing to consider pets. The one I suugested that's in Watchet is quite a distance from you.

With regards to the ME - feel for you. Been there too. This course is really good for helping to learn to manage the stress of it a bit better. It's free. If it appeals you can register an interest for the next one. I think I found out it is around October time.

Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance - Online Course

All the best.

Back