• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

PIGGIES TURN TO HELP POORLY SLAVE.

Just a quick upday.
Slave had tooth removed yesterday . And piggies have been a love and taken my mind off things. I have a issues with mouth but that's another story.
So up this am and great time for these 2.
20201012_222921.jpg
20201012_222856.jpg
Yep clean and 're arrange the home.
Oh my think the cottage needs better support. 20201013_093342.jpgMrs Dougal was in it several times before I finished. 20201013_092950.jpg
The tunnel was Well inspected.
20201013_094008.jpg
Hay box with Sun roof
20201013_092934.jpg
20201013_093817.jpg
Well all finished and happy piggies :luv:
hope you all well guys and piggies too.
Take Super Care.
Dave and piggies. Xx

Gorgeous photos Dave and I hope you recover quickly now the troublesome tooth is gone.
I love the hay box with sun roof - very creative!
That Sun roof lol. . If either piggie seen or heard me then they have bolted. Lol.
Hope you ok and remember if you like any English Sweets I send them. No problem. Xx

That Sun roof lol. . If either piggie seen or heard me then they have bolted. Lol.
Hope you ok and remember if you like any English Sweets I send them. No problem. Xx
Thanks so much Dave, that is really kind of you.
At the moment I am actually popping across to the UK pretty regularly, so am keeping well stocked up with parma violets and mine pies :drool:
Hopefully I will make it back up near you neck of the woods sometime, and I can bring you some Swiss chocolate!

Thanks so much Dave, that is really kind of you.
At the moment I am actually popping across to the UK pretty regularly, so am keeping well stocked up with parma violets and mine pies :drool:
Hopefully I will make it back up near you neck of the woods sometime, and I can bring you some Swiss chocolate!
That be lovely.
Take Care. X

Lovely pigtures and always a great way to stop thinking of any pain/soreness - better the tooth has gone !
Keep smiling as best as you can !

Hope you’re feeling a bit better David Piggie Lover ? After 24 hours you can rinse with warmed salty water which aids healing and reduces soreness - I’m sure your little piggie family are doing their best to distract you ! Take care

Back