• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pigging Out

Oh no, I’m sorry he had a poorly tummy with the meds, hope he’s pooping better today having that to help. Luigi’s sending lots of munchy vibes to Rocky boy, get scoffing for your mum today gorgeous! ❤️ Massive hugs from the rest of us :hug:x

Good to see Rocky doing so well now
He's still up and down. He was eating yesterday. Today, he isn't. So we don't know how long before he really gets better and back to normal. We go to C&R weekly so they can flush the wound properly. We've been o Thursday and the wound is almost closed now! We hope it still stays open until our next appointment on Friday next week.

A message from Rocky...

Hi my fans! (Mummy said I have fans here!)

This is me today after I came back from Cat & Rabbit. Uncle Simon has lanced my abscess again. But Aunty Kim said not much puss came out but there were loads of dried flaky gunk in there that came out. Daddy had to flush it again and I have to take nasty antibiotics again.

Anyway, that's all for now. Mummy hopes I get better soon and starts eating again. 🤞

Rocky 😊

20210528_222236.jpg

I’m your biggest fan Rocky. I’ve got everything crossed that you start getting better soon. We miss your boarish antics. Lots of kisses and lettuce from four owners and their slave 😘

No I’m the biggest! :D :love: Hope it wasn’t too horrible Rocky, it will all help your gorgeousness heal! Massive hugs to you all and a big smooch for Rocky from me and Cleo 😘 x
1475E49A-4DA2-4E9E-9A0A-A71D5A0EC399.jpeg

Ooooh Rocky - that does not look nice at all.
We all hope that the nasty abscess heals properly now and you start munching your hay and feel better soon.
From Priscilla, Phoebe, Micah and slave

Just an update with Rocky.

He is still the same. Although more downs than ups. He is still being syringe fed and occasionally, he would eat a little by himself. His weight is around 1180-1240g at the moment. We've been to C&R today and his teeth were bad and there are still abscess. He's been like this since the last week of March. 😔

Anyway, last night, after his last feed at around 2:30am, he started choking non stop. I was panicking and woke up hubby coz Rocky's eyes seemed to roll back, his lips has gone white and when I put him on the sofa, he was flat and completely went limp. I was rubbing his chest and stomach while waking hubby. Good thing hubby managed to get Rocky back by continuous rubbing of chest while facing downward to get rid of whatever blockage he had. He was hooting and we made sure he coughed out until his breathing settled. I was crying last night thinking we would be burying him in the morning! 😭😭 I do not want to experience that again. It's not very nice seeing your piggy dying of choking, especially when they can't vomit. It took around 30-45 mins for him to breathe back normally. I didn't sleep until an hour after just to make sure he is fine after. 😫

I’m so sorry you had such a fright last night 😥 I’m really hoping the ups become more frequent than the downs.

I’m so sorry you had such a fright last night 😥 I’m really hoping the ups become more frequent than the downs.
Thank you. What happened last night really scared me and made me so conscious and worried of syringe feeding him in case I cause another bouts of choking. 😭

The abscess has really taken a toll on him and we don't know when we'll gonna get rid of it. We are just taking each day at a time and I know Rocky will show us if he really had enough of everything. At the moment he still seems okay and sometimes shows interest in eating by himself, despite everything. 🤞

Back