• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this thread!
I'm Joey :)
1. I have just turned a year old
2. I can't choose my favourite veg because I eat anything & everything
3. I have recently made friends with my new cagemate Shaun, but I have to keep reminding him who's boss
4. I also have a friend called Wispa the cat - I put my feet up on the bars to say hello to her!
5. As you can see from my photo, I like to tip my pellets out of the bowl before I eat them..

DSC_0734 (640x360).jpg

IMG_5433 by Julesie_g, on Flickr

1) My name is Ryou
2) I love to use my paws to tear into my vegetables. I put one foot on it and then tear with my teeth
3) I think I'm a dinosaur and shake vegetables around with my head, occasionally hitting my wifepig, Sakurai
4) I have a beautiful wifepig Sakurai
5) I love to chatter at my owner when I know she wants to take me out of the cage.

20150119_181805.jpg
Hello, I'm Widget.

1. I was born in a horrible plastic crate on a farm on 10th November 2013.
2. I have had three babies, which surprised my mummy as she didn't know I was pregnant when she bought me.
3. I have a very worried face.
4. My favouritest food is carrot peel, but only when Pixel and Thor aren't looking.
5. I have mastered the Sneaky Wee and unleash it with no warning whatsoever.

DSC_0216[1].jpg

Hey, I'm Luna!
1) I use this expression to make my slave feel sorry for me so she'll give me Romaine lettuce.
2) I like to practice licking my slave to death....& usually get over excited and start biting her.
3) I'm a total drug seeker and love the taste of them all! :woot:
4) Sometimes I chirp like a little bird and drive my slave mental cause she wishes she knew why :cool:
5) My lifes ambition is to break the world record for most poops produced in the shortest amount of time.

coco.jpg

Well, Good evening. My name is Coco.
2) I'm a very serious, buisness minded woman, and do not like to indulge in childish jokes and games.
2) I think the way other guinea pigs behave is rediculous. There is no need for such hilarity, especially in our current economic climate.
3) I'm a very fussy eater and my slave is a terrible cook, but please, do not concern yourself with this, I let this be known by flipping the bowl over after picking the pieces i concider acceptable.
4) My slave loves me to pieces, but I must confess, I find her far too childish and immature to engage her in conversation on a regular basis.
5) I humour my slave by engaging in tedious activities as any common guinea pig would (pretending I enjoy cardboard tubes and paying in hay piles)....In her absence however, I am actively plotting my escape in order to overthrow you all.

Thank you for your time, your sincerely, your future Overlord.

Last edited:
20150109_181827.jpg
My name is Pixel.

1. I am Boss Pig and always first to the veggies.
2. My favourite trick is biting my mummy's clothes to make her think I need a wee when I don't.
3. I am good at double chooken legs.
4. I have bitten Daddy twice but never Mummy.
5. I like to sit with my bum in Mummy's face.

20150109_182919.jpg
Wheek Wheek! My name is Thor.

1. I am one of Widget's babies and ended up staying with my hoomin mummy because she thought I was too cute to give away (I mean, I am beautiful after all!)
2. I look like a spasming racehorse when I popcorn - which is a lot.
3. Mummy likes to plait my bum hair (don't worry, she takes it straight out after).
4. I purr to my ladies whenever I see them.
5. I love snuggles.

20141228_132307.jpg 1) My name is Gus but I'll only come to you if you sing "Gussy Gussy Gus Gus!"
2) I love lap time in my cuddle cup and will have a snooze because Walter never leaves me alone.
3) I'm a very patient pig, but sometimes I snap and hump Walters head to show him I'm boss!
4) I'm too chubby to do "up up" and will just lift one paw, but I can do "round round"...but only for thyme.
5) When I get a new pile of hay, I hide in it and jump out at Walter to scare him.

image.jpg
Hi! I'm Piglet!
1) I am very loud and vocal, I just love to chat! Mummy says I'm the loudest pig she has met!
2) I may have invaded Bubbles home but I'm the boss and make sure Bubble knows it!
3) I love to chew on my water bottle, even if I'm not thirsty, it's fun to chew on!
4) My hair, is amazingly soft.
5) My mummy's younger sister calls me 'Fabulous' because she loves my fringe hair!

image.jpg
My name is Bubble!
1) I am a master at escaping! Mummy even made threads a while ago to show the forum how naughty I was!
2) I like too keep mummy awake at night by popcorning really loudly when she wants too sleep!
3) I'm turning into such a big boy now, I have grown so much!
4) I LOVE chewing the bars, then mummy worries I will hurt my teeth! (I love to make mummy worry! Wheek wheek, hehehehehe, wheek wheek!)
5) Sometimes I like to try and be boss, but Piglet doesn't allow it :(

image.jpg

Hi I'm Rambo
1) I'm famous and was in the guinea pig magazine
2) My mummy calls me many names such a Rammy, Bambo, Bambi and Bambino I answer to none as I'm a diva!
3) I like to nip my mummy and daddy and cause havoc as I'm Rambo and I can.
4) I always win arguments and time out never works.
5) If I see food it mines, hay is mine and I don't need to beg as I'm Rambo.
6) As because I'm Rambo I'm allowed another fact. I complain about my mummy's driving especially around corners and speed bumps.

image.jpg
1. My name is Nutmeg
2. I used to live my sister but she passed away at just 11 weeks old
3. I now live with my best friend Cinnamon who is the same age as me!
4. Whenever I'm scared I run straight to my mummy for a cuddle
5. I love to try new vegetables! I even tried a grape the other day!
image.jpg
1. My name is Cinnamon
2. I am just over 4 months old
3. I live with my best friend Nutmeg and helped her get over the loss of her sister Bella
4. I don't like an vegetables except cucumber!
5. I am still very shy but love to have a cuddle with my mummy!

I'm Shaun (the sheep piggie)!
1. I've only lived with my mummy for a few weeks, but it didn't take long to make her fall in love with me!
2. Joey quite likes me too, but I'm still trying to convince him that he's not the boss...
3. I zoom & popcorn alot alot alot, and seem to make myself jump with it sometimes too!
4. I sleep out in the open with my little chooken leg sticking out, I'm such a chilled out dude
5. I like to wake mummy up in the middle of the night by attacking the water bottle with my teeth

DSC_0742 (640x546).jpg

20140818_191510.jpg1) My name is Walter but my hooman calls me her baby polar bear.
2) I am ferocious and I headbutt my pigloos to show it. Nobody believes me though :(
3) I rumble at EVERYTHING.
4) I love to annoy Gus by chasing him around and rumblestrutting even when he's just sitting quietly.
5) I rub my bum on everything because everything is mine!

I'm Shaun (the sheep piggie)!
1. I've only lived with my mummy for a few weeks, but it didn't take long to make her fall in love with me!
2. Joey quite likes me too, but I'm still trying to convince him that he's not the boss...
3. I zoom & popcorn alot alot alot, and seem to make myself jump with it sometimes too!
4. I sleep out in the open with my little chooken leg sticking out, I'm such a chilled out dude
5. I like to wake mummy up in the middle of the night by attacking the water bottle with my teeth

View attachment 23670
Ooooooh Shaun you are SO CUTE! :D

Jasper & Edmondo
16069142869_ca5eccddaa.jpg

16069062907_75ca43a218.jpg

1) Jasper is Edmondo's dad.
2) Edmondo was born here as a surprise on the 15th March 2012 and is nearly 3 years old
3) Jasper is just 3 months older than Edmondo, so is 3 years old.
4) They have been bonded since the 3rd of April 2012.
5) Jasper is quite a shy piggy and took a year to settle.

Daisy
16229027886_42cc9605e2.jpg

1) Daisy is the sister of Jasper and the mum of Edmondo (surprise baby from the original owners not separating in time)
2) Daisy is 3 years old, born on the 1st of December 2011.
3) Daisy was bonded to her sister Ruby until she passed away in December 2014.
4) Daisy was only 3 months old when she gave birth to Edmondo :(
5) Daisy has recently been diagnosed with Arthritis in her jaw.

image.jpg

Why hello there fellow slaves, here are my five facts..
1- my name is Roddy and although I may have been last to join the crew I know I am secretly mummies favourite (I mean look at me how could I not be)
2- I'm not picky with my food I just eat as much as I can possibly fit in
3- I like to tease my mummy by coming to the front of my 5* hotel room to say hello and when she puts her hand in to say hello I run away hehehe
4- I love love love my cuddles, both my mummy and daddy can't get enough of me
5- I am the cleanest and best behaved of all my friends as I still haven't let out a little wee wee on mummy or daddy yet :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back