Piggy Pillow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It's so funny, he's always done it, he used to have a top level and used to do it with the cage liner :p

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
how adorable that is ! I made one little piggy beds the other day.. one is being used the other is just for show lol !

Critter

Reaction score
hat's very clever. No I don't think it would ever occur to any of mine to do that :) Sweet xx

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I've never seen him actually do it but they are always flat until he lies on them! I'm just imagining a little guinea pig hand folding it over and giving it a pat....pretty sure that's not what happens but would be so cute haha! :clap:

Last edited:

Crazy4Cavies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My piggies have pillows in their beds and most of the time they end up being chucked out of them. They do like to have a raised surface to rest their heads on sometimes when they sleep but it is usually something quite hard!
Your piggy Rolo is beautiful!

HansPiggies

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
My piggies have pillows in their beds and most of the time they end up being chucked out of them. They do like to have a raised surface to rest their heads on sometimes when they sleep but it is usually something quite hard!
Your piggy Rolo is beautiful!
Aww thank you :) I'm thinking next time I make a pad I'll have to make it thicker at one end for him hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.