• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Pillow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so funny, he's always done it, he used to have a top level and used to do it with the cage liner :p

how adorable that is ! I made one little piggy beds the other day.. one is being used the other is just for show lol !

hat's very clever. No I don't think it would ever occur to any of mine to do that :) Sweet xx

I've never seen him actually do it but they are always flat until he lies on them! I'm just imagining a little guinea pig hand folding it over and giving it a pat....pretty sure that's not what happens but would be so cute haha! :clap:

Last edited:
My piggies have pillows in their beds and most of the time they end up being chucked out of them. They do like to have a raised surface to rest their heads on sometimes when they sleep but it is usually something quite hard!
Your piggy Rolo is beautiful!

My piggies have pillows in their beds and most of the time they end up being chucked out of them. They do like to have a raised surface to rest their heads on sometimes when they sleep but it is usually something quite hard!
Your piggy Rolo is beautiful!
Aww thank you :) I'm thinking next time I make a pad I'll have to make it thicker at one end for him hehe

That's such a cute photo :drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back