• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Piggy Shopping...

Went wilco and i got the big eatable house
A fantastic toy for pen time
More dandelion and green oat mix
From pets at home i got
4bull rush balls
Chock keeps recking them
2 £10bails of wood flakes
A 4kg bag of Burgess xl mint pellets
2 bails of natures touch mountain hay so thats him restocked with that hay
1 bail of Burgess dandelion and marigold herbage hay as hes not going through that so fast
Also got 8 bails of burgess barn dryed forage hay ordered so that should come in 2 weeks
Corn cobs
Think thats it for this spendin spree

Chocks loveing his new toys particurly the one from Wilco as it makes a right racket when he plays with it
Thats why i picked it out

Buying for Archie is disappointing, he just ignores the stuff I get him. He only wants my stuff, like my blanket or my nice cushion, and always tries to filth my stuff up.. Hes not really a big fan of treats, he will eat some but often leaves lots, like he will never eat flower petals, dried carrot, beetroot, popcorn etc. I usually eat it, hes silly, its really yummy. Hay is the only thing worth paying any money for, though I can make my own in the summer, which is his favorite.
The toys, bedding etc, can be used by us or Bikbok, so it works out okay but honestly, we just dont buy archie stuff like that as its such a waste of money.

Choc was not in to toys for the first three years of his life he has only started to really playing the stuff in the last year

His barn dried folded will be coming tomorrow and I have no idea where that's going to go because I haven't calculated were to visit there are eight bales coming 8 kg Beals so I'm starting to get a little bit worried

We are at 11 kg bills and I have to find space for eight of them he starting to take over the kitchen cabinets on the bottom part of the kitchen units he has three cupboard so far

1 kg bails and there are 8 bails i have to find space for

You may have thought that I have went a bit mad on the shopping front but if I ever have to go back into the mental hospital again at least to ever looks after chalk while I recover doesn't have to do any shopping that's my excuse anyway

I am going to go to Wilco tomorrow morning with my person that's bringing the H a Y with them and I'm going to get another edible house because Choc has made a great big massive hole in the wall scenario has 2X it I didn't take him long

I never know what I'm going to come out with when I go in to Wilco

Have you tried the carrot and honey blocks from wilko @Maddy ? They are 50p and my boys love them ! Not to mention the apple and bannan cubes !

Have you tried the carrot and honey blocks from wilko @Maddy ? They are 50p and my boys love them ! Not to mention the apple and bannan cubes !

He doesn't like either the Apple cubes or at the carrot ones but he loves the dandelion and green ought mix he seems to get through that rather alarmingly fast

Is that like a salad? A dried one?

its dry
Called dandelion and green oat mix
From wilco It's called Wilco dandelion and clean up mi

Ahhh might have to try that with the boys !

I suggest you get several bags at a time as it will not last very long
My other excuse for that is the bags aren't very big bags either
And if you don't get several bags at a time you will be wishing you did when he had eaten them all and you're making you feel guilty because they have eaten it all and made it run out

I won't be able to go shopping for chalk this morning
As I had a really rubbish evenings sleep last night
I hope you will forgive me for not buying him stuff this morning

if anyone also wishes to tell us what they got their pigs recently feel free to tell us :)
please give discriptions as well as picks as i'm blind so cant rely on picks only.
Thanks.
I got my two some hay, they have six or seven different kinds now and I have only had them two months. I also got them some oxbow bell pepper treats, some apple tree chews, a parsley log and a new girly hay bag to go with their new girly fleeces. Oh and some more veggies of course. What will you get Chock for Christmas?

Back