• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

pink hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, as usual when I feel that things are going a bit wrong or unhappy, I change my hair...
217275_1963150685160_1434651159_2227968_4945394_n.jpg

This happened...what you think?​

oooooooo I like it! I used to have my hair bleached bright blonde with light pink highlights and loved it... don't think I'd get away with it so much now

I was meaning to do what you had, underneath pink. But, I got a bit messed up, so I though you know what, skrew it. and plonked it all on... i've gotta get some more pink tomorow to finesh the back but hey! It's just hair, it grows out. x

Omg I'd be sacked if I had my hair done like that lol! Suits you though hun x

I think it looks great! :D
Very pretty.

It'll be a pain to keep ontop of though!
I have my hair bright red, and have to dye it often, which I usually don't :P

What dye did you use? :) x

it suits you, very nice!:laluot_02:
i need to dye my hair some interesting colour:Ayociexp113:

Last edited:
That looks fab Lexybee, what colour did you use? I tried the Directions colours before and oh my.... the colour was fab on my hair but has done irreparable damage to my bath rolleyes Anyway, I love it! :)

Smart beauty. They only sell it in Ely, forty minuets away and I didn't get anough for my hair :/ so just lucky I'm going back to Ely tomorrow ;) xx

Oh my what a cool colour (you're braver than me :) ), just like you when I'm stressed or fed up I dye my hair or change something lol well yesterday was one of them days so I bought superdrugs 10 min dye in mid blonde (avoid :x) it sent my roots pale blonde and my hair yellow:(.
I couldn't get to the shops so I've had to leave it and washed it about 4 times last night, hoping the colour would ease :{ and nipped to tescos first thing this morning and bought a medium ash blonde and that's sent my hair light brown lol I don't think they're ever the colour on the box but the upside is my hair looks ok and it's different so I've achieved the right outcome :)

Like a dull golden blonde, it's not my natural colour but the nearest to it.
I've always had a problem with hair dyes as the semi permanent ones don't work and the permanent ones seem to wash out after a couple of weeks, I had horrible hair.
My hairdresser has always said never go darker than light brown and never go lighter than light blonde :{ as my hair wouldn't take the dye properly.
In future I'll stick to this shade I have now and find another way to vent my anger :(|)

Cool hair :) I always dye my hair different colours. I've had dark blonde, light blonde, bleach blonde, light brown, dark brown, black, blue, bright red, yellow, orange, purple, violet and so on lol Usually I just stick whatever colour I want on my hair and it's generally a mix of several colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back