• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Pippin has gone to Cavy Corner to find a friend

artcasper

*Rescue Buddy*
Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I was so sad on the drive to Doncaster, about an hour from my house.... I felt so much better when I entered Cavy Corner - what a lovely little rescue! It was dinner time so you can imagine the noise! I think Pippin was scared as she just hid under the hay bless her... hopefully she will settle tonight.. I will miss her terribly whilst she decides who to bring home....

How exciting for Pippin, I'm sure she will bring home a lovely new friend. 💕

How lovely for Miss Pippin that she will get to choose a new companion. You have done the best thing for her, and she will be grateful for it. How exciting. Look forward to the updates.

How lovely for Miss Pippin that she will get to choose a new companion. You have done the best thing for her, and she will be grateful for it. How exciting. Look forward to the updates.
I will update when I know more.. the lady @Cavy Corner said if she didn't bond with one would I be open to 2 .... let's see who Pippin chooses.... she might need a day to settle in xx

How exciting! New pig(gies) I wonder who Pippin will choose? How many will she reject in order to find her new friend(s)?

How exciting! New pig(gies) I wonder who Pippin will choose? How many will she reject in order to find her new friend(s)?
I really don't know ! Just had a message to say she has settled and eaten her supper... she will be having a good look at who is available tomo x

Aww good luck Pippin xx I’ve been to cavy corner once and it’s a wonderful little rescue full of piggies xx I plan to go there if I lose Ellen or Edward, of course, I’m hoping they are going to grow old together!
It's so nice isn't it! I have only ever heard good things about it so that's why I chose it....

Any news yet?
Nope.... the lady said she wouldn't message me until a successful bonding had taken place.... not sure whether Pippin would have been ready to mingle today with it all being strange to her.... I feel like I have lost something with no piggy dinner to do! Although spent all day nearly cleaning the cage!

slight panic - if Pippin does choose 2 new friends - would be 2 x 4 C& C cage be big enough??

ideally, a 2x5 would be better ...

Cage Size Guide
yeah i read that earlier - hence the panic - i did speak to other half about removing the loft which has previously been unused by the piggies and extending it slightly but he groaned quite a lot! I guess we will have to see if Pippin picks 1 or 2 friends then take it from there. I do have an indoor run so they will get floor time each day...

I hope Pippin has fun finding a friend & is home soon for you. Sue is fab & will look after her.

Back