PLEASE READ - TEAS Facebook page!

Maybe it might be a good idea to have a banner put on the forum main page warning everyone about the facebook problem and advising them to ignore any messages they might get from the TEAS fb page - in case the hackers try to use it to scam followers of TEAS
Debbie has asked BossHogg if he can put a banner up if he can and he say he’ll try his best. Poor Debbie she is so busy and then all this to deal with, it’s awful isn’t it

What a nightmare for you- could other rescues put a message on their Facebook pages too to make people aware of the issue?
It's really despicable that A, somebody has decided to hack you, and B, Facebook makes it so tricky to reclaim your account.

I really fear I’m going to have lost 13 years of hard work and memories! I’m so rushed off my feet too! Phone ringing nonstop with people wanting to surrender their pets. I’ve got coursework due in and my cat is at vets, on Friday, for tests. Last nights dinner was two pieces of toast, two creme eggs and a packet of crisps as I was trying to find out how I could report this issue. I feel totally wiped out and quite honestly not sure how much more I can do!

I’m so sorry you are having to deal with this and I hope you get the page back asap.

Can you believe it?!?! We felt we needed to make a temporary Facebook page, so that we can still engage with our followers! So I started to make a page! I do type fast! I learnt to type at school, using a manual typewriter (yes, I’m really that old!) Well I’ve now been banned for typing too fast. It would seem that they think I’m a ‘bot’ Oh the irony! You couldn’t make it up!IMG_9448.webp

Can you believe it?!?! We felt we needed to make a temporary Facebook page, so that we can still engage with our followers! So I started to make a page! I do type fast! I learnt to type at school, using a manual typewriter (yes, I’m really that old!) Well I’ve now been banned for typing too fast. It would seem that they think I’m a ‘bot’ Oh the irony! You couldn’t make it up!View attachment 241354
You really couldn’t make it up! What customer service, talk about rubbing salt into wounds 🥺

It would appear that they make these bans when something is being done faster than a human can perform the task! I didn't realise that I wasn't human!
If ever you need something typing for you slowly in the future give me a shout! My top speed would be rated as extremely slow. Then again they may think it slower than possible for a human!

Any progress Debbie?

All emails to their support department have been ignored by Facebook. We’ve now put in a copyright infringement as they’ve taken our photos and videos and we got a standard reply basically asking us to confirm everything we’d already told them. They’ve got up to 14 days to respond.

Last edited:
Back