• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Poor Little Piggie!

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
This is a screenshot taken from Facebook from our local Animal Shelter in Cornwall. It beggars belief how people can be so cruel to keep an animal in this condition. Let’s hope Stan pulls through, poor little chap, it’s heartbreaking
76D099B1-0A54-49C0-A0FE-0CA086A49F43.png

Ouch! That looks really sore. Poor little Stan. Clearly another believer in "It's only a guinea pig I'm not wasting money on a vet!" Makes my blood boil how anyone could let any living creature get in such a state. You wouldn't leave a cat or dog like it would you? So why let a guinea pig get in that state? :rtm::cen:

Yes, you are right there. How could anyone let this happen, I believe he is the worst but not the only one. These people should be prosecuted and never allowed pets again :cen:

It makes me so angry when I see any animal that is suffering due to neglect. How can you let a piggy get into such a state. These people should be be prosecuted and banned from keeping any animals.

I do hope the poor little fella recovers. Is there anything we can do to help. Does the rescue need extra funds for vet treatment?

I don’t know really, I look on Facebook sometimes just to look at the piggies. They do try and neuter all their Male piggies and won’t sell singles unless you have a piggie already. They house lots of abandoned animals, sheep, goats, duck and rabbit etc. they are not on our recommended list, but do really good work around West Cornwall. Its Maria’s Animal Shelter, I’ve never been there but I would go there for piggies in the future, now I know they exist. I think they have raised 130 pounds for his vet costs so far x I don’t have Facebook account but will keep looking and see if he makes it through and keep everyone informed x

I don’t know really, I look on Facebook sometimes just to look at the piggies. They do try and neuter all their Male piggies and won’t sell singles unless you have a piggie already. They house lots of abandoned animals, sheep, goats, duck and rabbit etc. they are not on our recommended list, but do really good work around West Cornwall. Its Maria’s Animal Shelter, I’ve never been there but I would go there for piggies in the future, now I know they exist. I think they have raised 130 pounds for his vet costs so far x I don’t have Facebook account but will keep looking and see if he makes it through and keep everyone informed x
I've made a donation. Do hope the poor little fella recovers. xx

I've made a donation. Do hope the poor little fella recovers. xx
Aw, that’s lovely of you, I am going to do too. I’ve also got some unwanted Christmas presents that I will take up for their next tombola/open day raffle x
Let’s hope they can turn him around, it took me a while to realise which end was which in the photo, but he has the dearest little face x

Aw, that’s lovely of you, I am going to do too. I’ve also got some unwanted Christmas presents that I will take up for their next tombola/open day raffle x
Let’s hope they can turn him around, it took me a while to realise which end was which in the photo, but he has the dearest little face x
I’ve made one by PayPal because I can’t use the donate to Stan button as I don’t have Facebook, but it will go indirectly to him x

Sending love and healing vibes. Poor little guy, so innocent! I hope he is able to pull through. I am glad he is in safe hands at the shelter and won't be harmed again. Things like this make me so upset! 😢

Back