• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

popcorn free crumble 5.11.09 - 29-1-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauralucy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Crumble was put to sleep this morning after deciding not to eat, tried med's and syringe feeding but this morning she gave up taking food. she lost 200grams in a week. but at least your not suffering and you can eat lots of grass and parsley.

you hadn't even been with me a year :0

Mummy, daddy and Cookie miss you lots already. look over us.

mummy loves you.

x
when you came home
016.jpg

last week
036.jpg

with cookie
dec2010039.jpg

nove4th102.jpg

phonedec2010478.jpg

I was so very sorry to hear you lost the lovely Crumble, such a sweet girl and I remember the day she was born here. Her mum came from a group of over 40 piggies that had been allowed to roam free and breed indiscriminately in someone's garden.

Crumble had a lovely life with you, I'm sorry she wasn't with you for longer.

All my piggies at the bridge will be ready to welcome her

Sophie
X

Rip little one!

My Lilly went today too. Heartbreaking! My thoughts are with you, I know exactly what you are going through.

x

Oh, I'm so sorry Laura :( What a shame she couldn't spend longer with you.

RIP Crumble, run free at the bridge :rose

very sorry for your loss x

I'm so sorry to hear about crumble. What a gorgeous piggie and you have lovely memories which will live forever in your heart. Run free at Rainbow Bridge beautiful Crumble, send piggie kisses down to your mummy to dry her tears as she is missing you terribly.....

I am sorry for your loss. Crumble was a lovely piggy!

RIP Crumble

crumble was so gorgeous, again I'm so sorry Laura. Sending you massive hugs. Popcorn free beautiful crumble. xxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Crumble. Run free x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back