• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Prayers to Ukraine💙💛

RosieLily

Forum Donator 2022/23
Reaction score
My heart breaks over the chaos and bloodshed taking place in Ukraine right now. I don’t mean to bring negativity to the forum that is otherwise such a loving and helpful place, but for what it’s worth, I would like to offer my support to Ukraine and her people, my heart goes out to every single one of you.

Estonia is with you!

Stupid Putin thinks that he needs to invade Ukraine just because they MIGHT become a NATO member.🙄

Stupid Putin thinks that he needs to invade Ukraine just because they MIGHT become a NATO member.🙄
I think it’s a lot more complicated than that. This a big show of power and a political game for Putin. Currently there is a massive fight held over Mariupol - a port city at the Black Sea. Most of us here in the Baltics figured direct access to the Black Sea would be a big goal for Putin, considering that this is why they wanted Estonia and Finland so bad during the last great war - for our Baltic Sea.

Ukraine was willing to negotiate with Russia in order to save human lives, Russia’s response was to launch a missile into a kindergarten a couple days following the plea. At this point they are targeting hospitals and innocent civilians. Putin has lost his mind and is seemingly hoping to brutally suffocate Ukraine.

oh, well I don't know a whole lot about the situation, but I know that if we (we as in where I live) interfere, they will go to war with us and there will be no winners.

As if there hasn't been enough death in the world the last few years, now this. Hopefully Putin withdraws quickly but I doubt it 😔
He probably won't since there have already been at least 11 explosions

Have been praying all day for Ukraine and her neighbours.
The tragedy of war is that no-one wins really.
There are going to be a lot of grieving families and a lot more refugees.

I feel so sorry for the Ukrainians and what's happening to them. It's frustrating that the west can't really do anything more at the moment coz the impact will get worse repurcussions I think. But if they've dealt with Putin in the past, who knows if he'll be able to do what he was doing now (?). Politics is really a complicated subject and it's the people who suffers greatly in the end. If Putin could only be taken out by hook or by crook... :hb:

Anyway, do we have members here from Ukraine? All my thoughts are with you and hopefully you and your families and pets are safe. 💙💛🇺🇦

💖💖 I follow a Ukranian piggie page on Instagram. They are ok. It's so sad.

And here I am in this joke of a country (US) where some of my fellow citizens think this is all OUR president's fault 🙄🙄 What, for Putin being a psycho? What are we supposed to have done to stop him?

Back