Proudly Introducing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
She has lovely lovely eyes! and an adorable name too! Can't wait to see lots more of her. Congratulations

archie_edith

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words everyone, I am really happy to have Franny become part of the family. Whats even more exciting is my Fiance is not a lover of furry animals and spends his time misting his chameleon and taming his gecko (I mean it literally- get your minds out of the gutter ;) ) - is really into her, he even asked if we could name her Francine after his grandmother. so of course I obliged! I think she is going to be a good fit in my family and I can't wait to start bonding.

Chief Guinea Pig

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words everyone, I am really happy to have Franny become part of the family. Whats even more exciting is my Fiance is not a lover of furry animals and spends his time misting his chameleon and taming his gecko (I mean it literally- get your minds out of the gutter ;) ) - is really into her, he even asked if we could name her Francine after his grandmother. so of course I obliged! I think she is going to be a good fit in my family and I can't wait to start bonding.
Aww, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.