• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Proudly Introducing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

archie_edith

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Proudly introducing a lovely little girl my fiance took me to adopt yesterday :) Her name is Francine and I am hopeful that we will become good friends. She is finishing up a quarantine at the moment, but will soon get introduced to Myrtle.
IMG_20150118_171603_zps1aebb409.jpg

She has lovely lovely eyes! and an adorable name too! Can't wait to see lots more of her. Congratulations

Thanks for your kind words everyone, I am really happy to have Franny become part of the family. Whats even more exciting is my Fiance is not a lover of furry animals and spends his time misting his chameleon and taming his gecko (I mean it literally- get your minds out of the gutter ;) ) - is really into her, he even asked if we could name her Francine after his grandmother. so of course I obliged! I think she is going to be a good fit in my family and I can't wait to start bonding.

Thanks for your kind words everyone, I am really happy to have Franny become part of the family. Whats even more exciting is my Fiance is not a lover of furry animals and spends his time misting his chameleon and taming his gecko (I mean it literally- get your minds out of the gutter ;) ) - is really into her, he even asked if we could name her Francine after his grandmother. so of course I obliged! I think she is going to be a good fit in my family and I can't wait to start bonding.
Aww, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back