put a run up now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It was getting a bit on my nerves, having to set up their run in the living room everyday, putting them back in the cage in the evening, clearing the livingroom... so I decided for the time being, they are going to have a little run attached to their cage.

together with the space the three of them already have in this monstrum of a cage, that means I dont have to move stuff around so much anymore - makes me happy - and they can decide when they want to go for a wander - makes them happy. :)

It means I have alot of towel-washing to do, but hey, the things we do for piggies.

By the way, it only took the new girly a week to figure out how to use the ramps - I'm impressed :) We didnt even have to coax her with food!

J

janice-arc

Wow what a lovely cage and so much space. Such a pity all the piggies in the world dont have the same

H

hils78

Wow Abnoba that looks fantastic & it looks like Pebbles is putting some weight on :).

I hope you are still happy with her - I know there'll never be another like her! I did have a thought that she could have been hand reared what with her being so tame....

I'm so glad she went to you

H78 x

A

Amsy1991

Wow what a lovely cage!Its great i wish i had one.My piggies are kept in a cage with a bedroom and livingdining room.They also go out in a large run for around 1 to 2 hours.Your guineas are lovely and lucky to have you as their owner!

Reaction score
wow that looks sooooo ace! I bet your piggies love living there!

Its a piggy Palace! ;)

The run looks ace I bet they love it! :)

T x

Reaction score
its lovely, mine use to have ramps to get to their outside run years ago and they all knew how to use it, smart are'nt they?

F

Fr0ggy

That is one wicked cage! I might have to think about doing something like that for my boys-they would love it!

Reaction score
Do they use all the levels? It looks really interesting and I think the run is a good idea because spaec upwards is not the same as space on one level as only that kind of space allows them to get a few laps in. Its so interesting looking at differenr peoples cages. It must have taken ages to make!

G

gothchick1515

Zubin never got the hang of a ramp! he used to be frightened of it so we took it out and let him live in a single storey hutch! when harry moves in with the girls my dads building a run under the bottom hutch so harry and the girlies have two storeys

J

Jillybean

Perhaps we could invent the first guinea pig Stannah stair lift or an escalator!

Status
Not open for further replies.