• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

put a run up now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It was getting a bit on my nerves, having to set up their run in the living room everyday, putting them back in the cage in the evening, clearing the livingroom... so I decided for the time being, they are going to have a little run attached to their cage.

cage.jpg

together with the space the three of them already have in this monstrum of a cage, that means I dont have to move stuff around so much anymore - makes me happy - and they can decide when they want to go for a wander - makes them happy. :)

It means I have alot of towel-washing to do, but hey, the things we do for piggies.

marvin.jpg

By the way, it only took the new girly a week to figure out how to use the ramps - I'm impressed :) We didnt even have to coax her with food!

pebblesramp.jpg

Wow what a lovely cage and so much space. Such a pity all the piggies in the world dont have the same

Wow Abnoba that looks fantastic & it looks like Pebbles is putting some weight on :).

I hope you are still happy with her - I know there'll never be another like her! I did have a thought that she could have been hand reared what with her being so tame....

I'm so glad she went to you

H78 x

Wow what a lovely cage!Its great i wish i had one.My piggies are kept in a cage with a bedroom and livingdining room.They also go out in a large run for around 1 to 2 hours.Your guineas are lovely and lucky to have you as their owner!

wow that looks sooooo ace! I bet your piggies love living there!

Its a piggy Palace! ;)

The run looks ace I bet they love it! :)

T x

its lovely, mine use to have ramps to get to their outside run years ago and they all knew how to use it, smart are'nt they?

That is one wicked cage! I might have to think about doing something like that for my boys-they would love it!

Do they use all the levels? It looks really interesting and I think the run is a good idea because spaec upwards is not the same as space on one level as only that kind of space allows them to get a few laps in. Its so interesting looking at differenr peoples cages. It must have taken ages to make!

Zubin never got the hang of a ramp! he used to be frightened of it so we took it out and let him live in a single storey hutch! when harry moves in with the girls my dads building a run under the bottom hutch so harry and the girlies have two storeys

Perhaps we could invent the first guinea pig Stannah stair lift or an escalator!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back