• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Quick Question. Pls. - Round lettuce OK?

Is coriander ok everyday? Anyone
I think a small amount of coriander like 2 to 4 stems is ok everyday, its high in vit C and low in calcium I believe... last summer when my piggies were new and there were only 2 or 3 of them I fed tonnes of coriander, but after Puggle's probable coriander triggered bloat and while we've been busy at work and only get to the shops once or twice a week... its become a weekend thing, they get 4 to 6 stems each on saturdays and sundays and sometimes I am such a bad piggy slave I even eat some of the left over coriander myself! But please dont tell the piggies that it would make them hate me, they still dont know I ate the last half a red pepper in my curry that time cos it was the last veg in the house on friday night apart from an onion and I gave them apple instead :)

I think a small amount of coriander like 2 to 4 stems is ok everyday, its high in vit C and low in calcium I believe... last summer when my piggies were new and there were only 2 or 3 of them I fed tonnes of coriander, but after Puggle's probable coriander triggered bloat and while we've been busy at work and only get to the shops once or twice a week... its become a weekend thing, they get 4 to 6 stems each on saturdays and sundays and sometimes I am such a bad piggy slave I even eat some of the left over coriander myself! But please dont tell the piggies that it would make them hate me, they still dont know I ate the last half a red pepper in my curry that time cos it was the last veg in the house on friday night apart from an onion and I gave them apple instead :)
Thank you👍. Dot loves apple! And parsnip the most

Bad piggie slave. It's ok I not tell piggies :whistle:

I’ve been giving the girls some dill and coriander most days, which they seem to love. We are still on the first pot of each so not too much and tonight one of them ate it while I was still holding it.

Is coriander ok everyday? Anyone

I feed a few sprigs of coriander everyday as part of the sample diet as on here suggests. It’s parsley that’s high in calcium. I ran that diet past my vet a few years ago and I’ve (touch wood) had no problems since. My vet said Ellen’s IC has nothing to do with her diet as her diet is great

@David Piggie Lover my two love round lettuce but they little gem as I can’t get hold of round lettuce easily

Back