• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.i.p Cicko :(

Dion

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So my 6 year old guinea pig died yesterday from heat stroke R.I.P cicko I am angry because 2 months ago he got 2 lumps under his neck and I visited all vets before the final one that helped us all others where saying he is dead he needs to be euthanized but no we got medicine and we syringe feed him for 2 weeks he was getting better and and like a month ago he was back to his full self with lumps going smaller..bur he lost alot of weight (which he gained back) but it was big shock for body so this summer we choosed to take him on holiday since we tought it would be our last and on the first day of holiday my brother mom and dad went to beach and i stayed in room i filled my guineas water and made sure that fan is blowing on him and put some lettuce i fell asleep while watching him eat some lettuce(last time i would see him alive) when i waked up my brother was near his cage (maybe 1 hour later) and said I think cicko isnt feeling well at that point i opened the cage and took him out from his little house he was limp and hot i took him to bathroom and slowly sprayed water but he was already dead.
He loved eating all vegies and he would lick my fingers and he liked to be pet ubder his chin rest in peace brother I am sorry I should of known better I hope you liked me bro so sad you had to go this way after everything. I would upload photos but we are still on this damned holiday when we come back I will he was such a cute guy he looked like he was still a baby.. Good night old friend I hope you liked those 6 years you spent with me i hope you liked me.. See you and good bye my old friend <3

Hello Dion. I'm so sorry to read about your piggie. Theirs hundreds ways these little beautiful creatures get ill and pass on. Honest it's sad and hurts like hell. What if and why should I have done this. . Don't beat yourself up. In time you smile thinking about Cicko. You did well and their at the end your voice and smell he had. Sorry pal. Keep on this forum and i promise it will help. It has me. s POP FREE CICKO. RIP

I am so sorry for the loss of your piggy, he would have known how much you loved him and he would have loved you in return

Sleep well little one

RIP Cicko
x x

thank you so much guys its hard so hard

I'm so sorry for your loss, I also had some perish from heatstroke last month. It's terrible and please try not to blame yourself.

yes and the worst thing is when ever i open a fridge or carry plastic bags il remember him screaming and jumping for food even tho i gave him some 5 minutes ago he was my first guinea pig pet in general and I had special bond with him I got him as a kid 6 years ago now i am almost 18 good sleep little fellow

I'm so sorry, our 1st piggies we always have a special bond with and it hurts like hell to lose them.I recently lost one of my female guinea pigs, she's the 4th one I've lost in the last 11 years and I really miss her, I miss her squeaking when she heard me come down the stairs etc.We all know what you're going through.

RIP Cicko and hugs to you xx

I'm so sorry, our 1st piggies we always have a special bond with and it hurts like hell to lose them.I recently lost one of my female guinea pigs, she's the 4th one I've lost in the last 11 years and I really miss her, I miss her squeaking when she heard me come down the stairs etc.We all know what you're going through.

RIP Cicko and hugs to you xx
Thank you so much it helps me alot to have people that understand like you I am still sad and mad on myself I am sprry for your piggy I am sure you took great care for them

Thank you so much it helps me alot to have people that understand like you I am still sad and mad on myself I am sprry for your piggy I am sure you took great care for them
Thank you.I hadn't even looked till today at where she's buried and as soon as I saw it I was getting upset.I have to tell myself it does get easier as I know from experience.This forum is a great place, full of lovely people who truly understand what it's like x

Thank you.I hadn't even looked till today at where she's buried and as soon as I saw it I was getting upset.I have to tell myself it does get easier as I know from experience.This forum is a great place, full of lovely people who truly understand what it's like x
Yeah I found it out the day my little piggy died it helped me alot but they say after a week it gets better I hope everyone is right maybe yours and mines piggy are eating some lettuce together right as we speak it is even more sad that I grew up with this piggy you know we went toghether true my puberty i am almost 18 now amd i got him whe I was 11 and this is only place where i can seek understanding since none of my friends would really understand and I don't want to look weak but it is what it is I rarely have the bond with someone like I had with my cicko

Yeah I found it out the day my little piggy died it helped me alot but they say after a week it gets better I hope everyone is right maybe yours and mines piggy are eating some lettuce together right as we speak it is even more sad that I grew up with this piggy you know we went toghether true my puberty i am almost 18 now amd i got him whe I was 11 and this is only place where i can seek understanding since none of my friends would really understand and I don't want to look weak but it is what it is I rarely have the bond with someone like I had with my cicko
I totally understand.When I've lost a pig or if they're really ill and I'm paying a lot for vet bills I've had people say why don't you just buy a new one which really pisses me off.It just shows how ignorant some people are.My friends don't really understand why I'm so upset when I've lost a pig so I know where you're coming from there.I actually joined this forum in 2012 after I lost my 1st pig bill and needed like minded people to talk to x

Also there is no time limit for greiving.For me after a week it doesn't feel as raw but I still feel upset when something reminds me of them x

Also there is no time limit for greiving.For me after a week it doesn't feel as raw but I still feel upset when something reminds me of them x
Yeah I already know it will be long process same happend to me when my cicko was ill no one really understands that he is and was kinda part of my family with whateber you live for years like he lived with me and see him everyday you will bond with it and you will be sad when it dies it can even be a fish or whatever.. those people dont understand that because they never had pet so they don't know you can like a animal like you can like a human

Hello. You not weak showing grief. I'm a adult and was upset and struggling when my piggie left for the bridge. On here people gave support and understanding. just look at the many threads and enjoy. in time pal it gets better and you be proud to be a Cicko owner. Head up and proud young man.

I am very sorry for your loss. Cicko was well loved!

It is not a sign of weakness to show grief, rather a sign of strength - you are honouring a being that has been an important part of your life. We have the freedom to love our pets unconditionally, but that also means that we have to pay a heavy price when they go. Grieving is the other side of the same coin; like shade brings light out, grieving makes us aware how important our love and our ability to give and receive love is. Grieving makes us also more mature and more understanding of others. It is tough when you are expected to be happy by those who do not understand.

The hardest bit when losing a beloved one, whether it is a pet or a person, after the initial pain of the immediate loss is to get used to somebody not being in your life anymore. it is the many often unthinking little ties that bring your loss home unexpectedly that hurt the most. Eventually it settles down, but you grieve as much as you love. There are no shortcuts.

HUGS!

I am very sorry for your loss. Cicko was well loved!

It is not a sign of weakness to show grief, rather a sign of strength - you are honouring a being that has been an important part of your life. We have the freedom to love our pets unconditionally, but that also means that we have to pay a heavy price when they go. Grieving is the other side of the same coin; like shade brings light out, grieving makes us aware how important our love and our ability to give and receive love is. Grieving makes us also more mature and more understanding of others. It is tough when you are expected to be happy by those who do not understand.

The hardest bit when losing a beloved one, whether it is a pet or a person, after the initial pain of the immediate loss is to get used to somebody not being in your life anymore. it is the many often unthinking little ties that bring your loss home unexpectedly that hurt the most. Eventually it settles down, but you grieve as much as you love. There are no shortcuts.

HUGS!
wow this helped me thank you so much you hit the point

Back