• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

R.I.P little Casper

D

DMS260820

Just a little tribute to our little gerbil Casper, adopted as a pair with his bro from pets at home, no one wanted them because Casper was biting all the staff that cleaned him out.

The sign on the tank said experienced owner only, so we took them on. I think we had them around 3 years. I dont know exactly how old they are. Anyway, After a few months of just letting Casper bite me, he slowly became very friendly. Casper the friendly gerbil 👍.

We dont know what he died from, but he kept having to stop for a rest quite a bit, then would carry on digging and chewing like a madman again. ( slowly he just stopped being able to move altogether)

R.I.P Casper, we will take care of Shadow dont worry 👍

So sorry for the loss of your little gerbil buddy, it was gorgeous and had the most wonderful life with you. He couldn’t have had a better home.

Sleep well little one

RIP Casper
x x

So sorry about Casper, you gave him a great life, plus the bonus months after his awful fight injuries that a lot of folks wouldnt have bothered treating! Sleep tight little guy X

Thanks everyone! Really helps 👍 one of our first pair of make gerbils lived to 5! It sort of set a false expectation for us, so it feel like we are losing gerbils early. But really 3- 4 roughly is a good age still.

So sorry you have lost Casper, you gave him a wonderful life
RIP little man x

So sorry for your loss- I also have 2 gerbils, a very bitey one and one who likes to be stroked. Not easy losing any treasured pet & thoughts are with you x

So sorry for your loss. Sometimes it's the pets with the problems and quirks that make the most lasting impression on your heart. We had a rat many years ago with similar attitude,but we adored him. So glad we have these little guys a chance at a loving home.
Sleep tight little Casper.x

Back